Theme Settings

Mode Layout
Theme color
Choose your colors
Background Color:
Reset

shopping cart

0 Item - Items - (Empty)

No products

To be determined Shipping
0,00 € Total

Check out

Product successfully added to your shopping cart
Quantity
Total
There are 0 items in your cart. There is 1 item in your cart.
Total products
Total shipping  To be determined
Total
Continue shopping Proceed to checkout

Fibaro CO Sensor

The Fibaro CO Sensor is an ultra-light, compact, battery-powered, Z-Wave carbon monoxide detector, designed to be placed on a wall. Its high sensitivity allows to detect the presence of the carbon monoxide (CO) gas at the early stage in order to prevent  carbon monoxide poisoning.

More details

99,99 € tax incl.

The Fibaro CO Sensor is an ultra-light, compact, battery-powered, Z-Wave carbon monoxide detector, designed to be placed on a wall. Its high sensitivity allows to detect the presence of the carbon monoxide (CO) gas at the early stage in order to prevent  carbon monoxide poisoning. Alarm is signalled with a built-in siren, blinking LED indicator and by sending commands to Z-Wave network devices. Additionally, the device is equipped with a temperature sensor.

CO Sensor

A certified carbon monoxide sensor with exceptional measurement precision. It is able to detect even slightly increased amounts of carbon monoxide, which are enough to affect your wellbeing over time. With higher concentrations, the Fibaro CO Sensor will immediately inform you about a threat. The sensor even works without being connected to the system, so it can continuously monitor the home.

Temperature Sensor

The in-built temperature sensor allows you to adjust the heating and air conditioning with greater precision. It’s as easy as connecting the Fibaro CO Sensor to the system and making use of the measurements it provides. By detecting sudden temperature increases it may also help reveal locations where a fire might start.

Sound Alarm

An audible alarm will alert you when the concentration of carbon monoxide becomes dangerous. It will signal the sensor's status and low battery level. Beacuse it is a stand-alone device, working independently of the system - it will save your life even if there is a power cut at your home.

Product successfully added to the product comparison!